Saturday, July 24, 2010

Where Did Harry Reid Go To School?

This little tidbit from the LVRJ editorial: "It's easy to count to 60," Sen. Reid said Thursday. "I could do it by the time I was in eighth grade. My point is this, we know where we are. We know we don't have the votes."
http://www.lvrj.com/opinion/energy-policy-99163499.html
I don't know what kind of school Harry went to, but my daughter who is going on to 7th grade is able to count to over 60, do pre algebra and geometry. In fact, she was so bright, she was able to count to over 1000 by the time she was in kindergarten.
So, congratulations to Harry to be able to count to 60 by the time he hit 8th grade.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Searchlight only had a one-room "Little House on the Prairie" type school? Heh. Classic case of trying to speak extemporaneously, and missing the mark. Another reason I could never be a politician. I'm constantly wishing I coulda shoulda woulda said something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in agreement with you on that James. My problem, umm, would umm, be that, ummm I cant' umm speak in umm public.

    ReplyDelete