Saturday, December 20, 2014

So Sorry

Image result for picture of barney rubble and fred flintstone
My friends who gave me some advice
Sorry about not doing a lot of posts this week.
4 out the past 5 days had me going to work at 7:00 AM and working my 2 jobs without a break in between jobs.  Then I would get home between 12:30-1:00 AM and not going to bed until around 2:00.
Those 19 hour days are not too good for some as old as I am.  My friend, Barney Rubble says I should take it easy and I will be able to slow down next week as I don't have to teach for the next 2+weeks.
And it doesn't help that my back is killing me, especially my lower back.  My lower right back feels swollen and my entire lower back is sore to the touch.  My other friend, Fredrick Flintstone says I should go and get some additional medicine and maybe go to a chiropractor.
So, being old and sore, tired and being bossed around by some old cartoon characters is not how I wanted to start my Christmas vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment