Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Why I Am Not Blogging More Often

I realize I am not posting as often.  It's not that I don't like to, it's a few things are going on.
1.  I am really tired of the politics going on right now.  I am tired of trump, Cruz, never interested been in Kasich and Sanders and a little about Clinton I am sure many of you are tired of reading/watching all of the politics 24/7.  Quite frankly, I am tired of all the elections, other to see who wins.  I really don't care about all the analysis from people who are on TV or radio who also want to sell you their latest book.
2. I am also tired of conservative talk radio.  Right now, I am just getting slammed by these hosts who have their favorite candidate and then talk about nothing else, except praising their candidate and slamming others.  Yes, Mark Levin, I am especially talking about you.
3.  I am just tired.  Besides teaching, I also work another job, so I work about 60-75 hours a week along with 10 hours of commute time each week, so I am tired.
4.  I have done a ton of paperwork at school the past few weeks and the last thing I want to see is a keyboard when I get home.
5.  I am still recovering from my illness about a month ago.  To quote the band War and "Why Can't We Be Friends " , "Sometimes I don't speak right, But yet I know what I'm talking about", I am still having some side effects from the high blood pressure, with this being the main complication, though "I am feeling much better now" quoting Buddy in Night Court.
So, I am sorry about the lack of posts, it will get better soon, I promise.
And here is pretty funny video of war and "Why Can't we be Friends".


No comments:

Post a Comment