Friday, December 27, 2013

Umm, McDonalds, Burger King, It's Almost 2014

burger king have-it-your-way online ad
(Except at Breakfast Time)

One would think that in the latter stages of 2013 that McDonalds, Burger King and other fast food restaurants would have figured out a way to make hamburgers and chicken nuggets before 10:30 AM.
I am not a breakfast person and I hate eggs, so if I am hungry in the morning, I want a good old cholesterol laden hamburger instead of a sandwich that has eggs on it or a bowl of oatmeal.
But McDonalds and Burger King don't see it that way.  They tell you when to have breakfast and those two companies have lost a lot of my business when I want to eat out in the morning.
However, not all fast food places do this: Jack in the Box serves both lunch and breakfast at the same time, so the technology is here.
So, why does Burger King and McDonalds have to tells us when to have breakfast and tell us when we can begin ordering lunch?
Burger King used to have a slogan, have it your way.
I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment