Friday, January 17, 2014

Playoff Football Predictions January 19, 2914


Last week, I was .500 for my predictions against the spread.  That breaks a string of 4 weeks in a row of over.500 winning against the spread.
This week is the conference championships- New England at Denver and San Fran at Seattle.
Here are my predictions for the weekend:
New England at Denver, Denver a 6 point favorite with the over/under in points at 55.5.  The half time line is Broncos by 3 with 27.5 points over/under.
My Predictions:
New England and the points  Loss
Under on the points for the whole game  win
New England at half time  loss
Under on the half time points.  win

San Fran at Seattle
Seattle is a 3.5 point favorite with the over/under points at 41.  The half time line is Seattle up 2.5 with the over/under of 19 1/2.
My Predictions:
Seattle and the points win
Over on the points loss
Seattle and the points at half time  loss
Under on the points at half time.  win

On the parlay, here are some bets and my prediction
AFC (ties lose)
Most points scored: first or second half Mine: 2nd half  win
Total Field Goals both teams: 3  Mine over  win
Total Interceptions, both teams: 2  Mine over  loss
Total fumbles lost, both teams: 1  Mine over  loss
NFC:
Most Points scored, first half or 2nd: 2nd half  win
Total field goals both teams: 3  Mine: Under  loss
Total Interceptions both teams: 2 Under  win
Total fumbles lost, both teams: 1 Over  win
Here are my predictions, do you have any?
Update, overall I went 9 wins and 7 losses.
The parlay card, I went 5 and 3
and points and wins: 4 and 4
So-so for the weekend.
Now comes the Super Bowl- Seattle vs Denver in New Jersey.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. This article is really informative and helpful. Thanks.
    football news

    ReplyDelete