Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Fighting Supremes III

The Wisconsin Supreme Court soap opera, The Fighting Supremes took another turn overnight as Justice Ann walsh Bradley came out and said that Justice Prossor actually did choke her and that Prossor was just making things p.
From jsonline: Supreme Court Justice Ann Walsh Bradley late Saturday accused fellow Justice David Prosser of putting her in a chokehold during a dispute in her office earlier this month.
"The facts are that I was demanding that he get out of my office and he put his hands around my neck in anger in a chokehold," Bradley told the Journal Sentinel.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/124546064.html
The part I don't find beleivable is that Bradley asked Prosser to leave because Prosser was picking on the Chief Justice, Shirley Abrahamson. I think Abrahamson could stand up for herself.
Other than that, it jsut a bunch of spoiled grown ups acting like spoiled children.

No comments:

Post a Comment