Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome to my first post

Welcome to my first post. Since I doubt anyone will be reading this (I have not advertised it yet), I pretty much can write what I want.
This blog is going to be about politics on a national level, along with posts about Wisconsin and Nevada. I have read many blogs from Wisconsin, but there are just not that many good blogs in Nevada, as far as I can see.Nevada and Wisconsin are experiencing similar problems and it is interesting to compare the two areas.
I will also inject a little bit of humor into the blog and some of my favorite videos.
If anyone dares to comment, please keep it civil and respectful. However if you decide to be obnoxious, then expect the same treatment. I will treat you as you treat me.
While I am mostly conservative, I am moderate is some areas. So, if you are looking for consistency, forget about it. I call them as I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment