Monday, June 25, 2018

Pawn Stars "The Old Man" Has Died

From the LVRJ: Richard Harrison, the patriarch of the Harrison family and the driving force behind the History channel popular program “Pawn Stars,” has died.
Harrison’s death was announced Monday morning on the Gold & Silver Pawn Facebook page. 
The announcement said Harrison “was surrounded by loving family this past weekend and went peacefully.”
Harrison, scaled back his “Pawn Stars” appearances about a year ago.
It was a third career I’d never even imagined: military then real estate then TV star,” he told the Review-Journal through a publicist in January. As for what he’s enjoying most about his semiretirement, Harrison said, “spending more time with my wife and grandkids,” before joking, “and not working with Corey, Chum (Austin Russell) and Rick (Harrison, his son) every day.”
I was fortunate meet "The Old Man" several times before the show got too big and the cast could not work on the floor because if the commotion they cause.
He was a very nice man to my son and I and told me a lot about collecting coins.
RIP sir and prayers for the family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment