Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Movie "Hangover"

I am not a movie goer- the last movie I went to was "Ladder 49", way back in 2004. First the expense, second, I can always see what I want in a couple of months and I just don't like movies that I want to spend $40 bucks on.
However, I took my soon to be wife to see "Hangover" because it is a Vegas film. First, this movie is not for kids and kids should not be allowed close to the movie theater because of language and graphic pictures. Also, if you go, be prepared to see some awfully ugly butt scenes.
Having said that, it is a pretty funny movie and Mike Tyson had a great cameo. It has some good Vegas views of the Strip and of the mountains. We were laughing throughout the movie.
However, this movie of the stereotype of Vegas, in which the stereotype is hardly ever true. It was also funny to see the driving scenes- they went from the highway to county roads back to the freeway. Finally, Las Vegas is more than just the Strip, but you will have to come and visit to see why.
For the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF4lipKBDls

1 comment:

  1. I too saw the movie The Hangover!! I laughed my butt off!!

    ReplyDelete