Monday, August 22, 2011

This Kind Of Personal, But...

Clark County judges have a tough job. Normally, one side is going to be unhappy about a court case. There have cases or rumors of some judges being corrupt or do stupid things i.e. former Judge Halverson.
However, I have been to court 5 times in Clark County Family Court regarding my divorce and custody of our kids. Even this is just case, the two judges I have been before have been completely professional, courteous and willing to listen and to read the briefs.
So, while judges have a tough job and they have to deal with all sorts of cases and different types of people, the judges I have been before, and without an attorney, have been very fair and I appreciate that and for the work they do.
This also includes the courtroom staff including the court reporters and bailiffs who also do a professional job.
Thanks for what you do.

3 comments:

  1. why wouldn't you have legal representation in matters so important?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cost and I do a pretty good job. I haven't lost yet. If I wasn't a teacher, I would have been an attorney or a trucker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very nice posting. Your content u have mentioned is a great help to all.

    ReplyDelete