Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To My Liberals Out There:

When George W. Bush was running the country, we conservatives really didn't care for him. He wasn't conservative enough and believed in a large federal government.
Now the liberals feel the same way about Obama- they don't like him and they think Obama is not liberal enough and wish he was more liberal than he is now.
I feel your pain, my liberal friends. We had Bush in the 2000's and you have the albatross of Obama hanging around your neck now.
Good luck with your feelings and we feel your pain.

3 comments:

  1. The difference: Republicans and conservatives didn't talk much about not liking Bush until he was out of office. In fact, you'd have thought they were pleased as punch with him. Then, as soon as Obama is inaugurated, BOOM, Tea Party. Where were they before?

    Presently, I'm not THRILLED with Obama, but I don't dislike him either. I will certainly vote for him. For a lot of different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely disagree with you Jamie, and welcome back from that bastion of conservativism of Ohio.
    Conservatives, especially those in talk radio, completely threw Bush under the bus while he was still in office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the welcome back. And Ohio is rather displeased with Gov. Kasich, by the way.

    But when were conservatives hard on Bush? Late in his second term? Because I STARTED my blog in 2007, out of frustration. My point of view was nowhere, except with Bill Maher, John Stewart and Keith Olbermann. Hannity, Limbaugh and the rest seemed to love, love, love GWB.

    ReplyDelete