Sunday, January 5, 2014

Update: Football predictions

Here are my results for this weekend playoff games:
It should be an interesting playoff weekend as the northern cities are going to have bitter cold weather, like a high of -8 degrees in Green Bay when they play the warm weather San Fran 49er's.
The last few weeks, I have been several games over .500 in my predictions against the spread and so, here are my predictions for this weekend playoff games:
Favorite       Spread     Opponent         My Pick    Result
Indy Colts    2.5           Kansas City     Chiefs      win
Philadelphia  2.5          New Orleans    Eagles     loss
Cincinnati     7             San Diego        Bengals   loss
San Fran      2.5           Green Bay       Packers    loss

Points Over/Under
Game                             Points          My Pick      Result
Colts/Chiefs                    46                over         win
Eagles/Saints                 53.5              under       win
Bengals/Chargers           47                under       win
Packers/49ers                46.5              under     win

Well, that was interesting,  I went 5- and won all the over/under plays.
Again, if I was playing a teaser card, I would have been 7-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment