Sunday, January 3, 2010

Firefighter in Wisconsin LODD Is Laid To Rest

Firefighter Steven (Peanut) Koeser of the St. Anna fire department in Wisconsin was laid to rest today. http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20100103/APC0101/1030504/1979/Authorities-await-evidence-analysis-in-fatal-blast
and: http://www.postcrescent.com/article/20100103/APC0101/1030502/1979&located=WISINFO
I used to be a firefighter in Wisconsin and so I can relate, somewhat to what this community is going through.
I pray for the family and the St. Anna Fire Department as they try and get through this tragedy. RIP Peanuts
Firefighter's Prayer

When I am called to duty, Godwhenever flames may rage, Give me the strength to save some lifeWhatever be its age.
Help me to embrace a little childBefore it’s too late,Or some older personfrom the horror of that fate.
Enable me to be alertAnd hear the weakest shout,And quickly and efficientlyto put the fire out.
I want to fill my calling and give the best in me,To guard my neighbor And protect his property.
And if according to Your will I have to lose my life,Please bless with Your protecting hand My children and my wife

No comments:

Post a Comment