Sunday, January 3, 2010

Wow, I Just Found Cherry Soda, Maybe next will be Culvers?

When I moved to Las Vegas, I thought I would find some of my favorite things in the grocery stores here. Things I can find in most grocery stores in Wisconsin.
This weekend, I finally found Cherry soda- Cherry Crush to be exact. I love Shasta Cherry soda but for the life of me, I cannot find it anywhere. I just bought 4 12 packs of Cerry Crush.
Up until a few months ago, you couldn't find just a plain frozen sausage pizza. None of the big companies made it. You could find pepperoni and sausage, 10 meat, 15 cheese pizzas etc, but not plain sausage pizza.
Well, Red Barron has come out with it and Totinos I think makes it, but not my favorite- Tombstone Pizza. Sure, Tombstone makes sausage pizza, but they don't send it to Las Vegas.
Now, if we can only get a Culvers. Talk about printing money if someone brought it here- there is no good frozen custard place in Las Vegas. Certainly nothing as good as Culvers, Kopps and the custard place on the way up to Sheboygan, which is next to a Harley dealership on I-43.(Cruisers, I think)
So, maybe Las Vegas is evolving slowly for us little guys who like the simpler things in life.

3 comments:

  1. So, you're not a fan of Luv-It Frozen Custard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Googled it and it is in vegas. However, it's a walk up and just custard and other cold treats. We'll try it but...

    ReplyDelete