Wednesday, April 25, 2018

A Tale Of Two DMVs

Yesterday, I had to go to the Laughlin NV and Kingman DMVs.
A couple of weeks ago I had my wallet stolen and lost my drivers license.
Even though I lived in Arizona for the past few years, having moving from Nevada, I never got around to getting an Arizona drivers license.
So, yesterday, I went to the Laughlin DMV in Nevada to find what to do.
There were 2 workers and 3 customers. Each worker was helping a customer and another customer was taking a written test.
One worker had the misfortune of having a customer getting something off the the customer's phone.
I was in the office for 45 minutes and this customer was still there.
The other worker worked and chatted to the customer for 30 minutes. After that customer was done the employee decided it was time to go filing.
However, when this employee called me, she was very helpful and nice and gave me the info I needed.
About 3 hours, I went to the Kingman DMV. There were bout  10 customers and 7 employees there.  I was in and out with my drivers license (paper copy) in 10 minutes. Maybe less.  The employees were nice and were efficient.
A tale of 2 DMVs.

No comments:

Post a Comment