Wednesday, April 4, 2018

New Family Member


About a week ago, I was ďriving home and on our street, about 200 yards from the house, this little dog ran in front of the car. I slammed on the brakes.  The puppy came to the door. I opened the door and she tried to get in the car but couldn' due to an injured hip.
I took her in the car and she just laid on my lap.
So, we asked the neighbors if anyone knew the dog and no one did so we took her home. My son also posted to Kingman Facebook page and no one responded.
She was famished and thirsty, so she was abandoned for sometime.  She also had some minor sores on her elbows. Her hip seems to be displaced but she appears to not to be in any pain.
Since she has been here she sleeps a lot, usually snuggling with me.
So, we have our 6th dog, all rescues.
We don't have a name for her, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment