Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Elton John A Father

Elton John is a father through a surrogate mother.
I just wonder how many nannies this kid will have. And will the kid become embarrassed with seeing all of John very strange outfits and glasses.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1342092/Elton-John-David-Furnish-welcome-son-Zachary-help-surrogate-mother.html
By the time the kid is 18 years old, Elton John will be 80 and his partner will be 66. That just doesn't seem right. Seems kind of selfish to me.

1 comment:

  1. Celebrities or people of any stripe that adopt or have children in their 60s have always struck me as odd. I have family members who started families in their late 30s/early 40s, and even that seems late. Of course, my parents are only 18 and 20 years older than me, so being in the same age bracket with my own parents is sort of my own cross to bear.

    Elton's partner is quite a bit younger though, and the kid will never want materially for anything. Yes, Elton will likely croak before the kid gets to full-grown adulthood, but nobody knows how long they're going to live (listen to that monstrosity "The Christmas Shoes" for an example!). Every family is different, and every parent is different, so I guess it isn't my call. The only way I'll ever have kids is if I inherit them like on "Webster" or "Diff'rent Strokes."

    ReplyDelete