Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thank Goodness For Bar Stools

Cathy and I went down to the Rum Runner on Boulder Highway to watch the Packer-Lion game. It had to be one of the most boring games I have ever seen. The Packers lost 7-3. If I weren't sitting on a bar stool, I would have fallen asleep midway through the first quarter. The Packers probably just played themselves out of a playoff game.
If I were a Green Bay Packer who plays offense along with the coaching staff, I would be completely and totally embarrassed by the Packers lazy play. The players were just sitting around with their fingers up their butts.
Aaron Rogers went with a concussion on a cheap hit by a Detroit Lion (and talk about paybacks, said Lion was carted off the field with a possible neck injury). But Rogers was playing like he had a concussion the entire game. The offensive line was completely offensive.
But the coaching and sideline McCartney down to the waterboy just stunk up the joint. With such horrible play calling and play execution, the Little Sister's of the Poor JV team could have beaten the Packers today.

2 comments:

  1. 2. Hi! I can’t believe it. Is it really that fun? I mean, I have never thought that bartending could be so much fun. I must say, your information has changed the motivations of my life. Thanks for your help bye. Bartending classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, yeah.
    You may want to peddle your wares elseware. Next time, I'll trash your advertisement.

    ReplyDelete