Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Just Don't Understand Stand Up Comedians

Airplane Crash which Pictures Airplane Crash which Occurred in the World
This Is Funny?
Today, I was watching a show on the BBC America channel, Funny As Hell, 2012 (we taped it, so I am not sure when it first aired) and it was filmed in Montreal, Canada.
They had this one lady from Nigeria who was not the least bit funny to me.
She was making jokes about how many crashes Cuba's national airline has had and how many people died in the crashes.
For some season, not only did the comedian thought the jokes about deadly plane crashes was funny but the audience also that subject was funny as hell also.
Am I missing something?

1 comment:

  1. Gallows humor is always boundary-pushing. But I remember the DC-10 having a series of crashes in the early eighties, and acquiring several "truly tasteless jokes" about them. There are dead baby jokes and Helen Keller Jokes. . . So, you know.

    ReplyDelete