Friday, October 26, 2012

Hurricane Sandy: Big Whop

I guess the news people are tired covering the election so now they are going to focus on a storm named Sandy.
I just got done watching the Weather Channel and how they are getting upset about 20-40 mph winds.
So what.  Earlier this week in Las Vegas, we had 20-40 mph winds with gust around 60 mph.  No one cared because it wasn't a big deal and we dealt with it. 
When we get rain, it floods here.  We don't panic and make a run on the Home depots and Lowes.
I'm sure that's the same just about everywhere else.
And my guess is that not much will happen early next week except some rain and a little bit of wind and maybe snow in the higher elevations, which the kids will love.
So, when i think of a hurricane Sandy, I think of this:

No comments:

Post a Comment