Thursday, March 14, 2013

Obama To Catholics: Piss Off

From the Daily Caller: Vice President Joe Biden will be heading to Rome later this month to attend Pope Francis I’s Mass of Inauguration.
Biden offered he and his wife Jill’s congratulations to the new pope in a statement Wednesday afternoon.
“I am happy to have the chance to personally relay my well wishes, and those of the American people, when I travel to Rome for his inaugural Mass,” Biden said
http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/13/biden-to-pope-installation/
Sitting Presidents have always attend the formal installation of popes, but of course, the Muslim Obama, has decided he is too good to go to the Vatican for the installation.
But rumor has it, Obama will give the new Pope a copy of all the speeches he has given on CD disks for the Pope to enjoy..

3 comments:

  1. I still want to know how Obama can be simultaneously a radical black liberation Christian (in Rev. Wright's church for TWENTY years!), AND a Muslim.

    If Obama shows up at the coronation of a Muslim leader, nudge me. Until then, I don't give a darn.

    By the way, it was JEB Bush--not Dubya--who went to Benedict's big coming out party. (source: http://www.americancatholic.org/news/benedictXVI/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obama was NEVER a Christian in any way shape or form. He is a Muslim and terrorist sympathizer.

    Rev. Wright was a former member of Calypso Louie's Nation of Islam and also not a true Christian or leader of a legitimate Christian Church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, magicdog, I think it is much more likely that Obama is an agnostic or even an atheist, who was in the church because of his wife. My bet is that he doesn't give two shits about religion, and I'm totally cool with that!

    ReplyDelete