Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sometimes It Sucks T Be A Celebrity

From CBS Houston: One “Duck Dynasty” star made his stance on gun control known in an interview with Men’s Journal.
“It ain’t gun control we need, it’s sin control,” Si Robertson said.
In a wide-ranging interview with Men’s Journal, the man known as Uncle Si described how he used to be a “sinner” during his younger days when he was drafted into the Army and heading off to Vietnam....
 Robertson rattled off a story about how two dozen people showed up on his property banging on his door.
“The other night, it’s 12:03 in the morning, and somebody is knocking on the door, and I’m like, ‘You’ve got to be kidding me,’ and I look outside and there’s 25 people standing in my yard,” he said. “You know, He’s the reason this show has gone on like it has, but I have to ask Him every day, ‘Give me strength to deal with this.’”  http://houston.cbslocal.com/2013/10/21/duck-dynasty-star-it-aint-gun-control-we-need-its-sin-control/
I don't care if Si Robertson is a celebrity or not, you just don't to the guy's home at midnight or at any other time and knock on their door.
Did these morons think he would welcome them with open arms?  They are lucky they didn't greeted with Uncle Si's shotgun.
While something like this may have not happened with the folks starring on Pawn Stars, I have seen in person what morons do when they see the stars from Pawn Stars in the shop.  They get rude, in their face and become demanding and that is one reason why Chumlee, The Old Man, Corey and Rick rarely venture out onto the sales floor anymore.  It's not like they don't like being around the customers but they have been treated like crap from some members of the public who apparently they feel it is their right to act like jerks to stars.
That is why I could never be a celebrity: I value my privacy and I don't suffer fools well.  Some people love the attention, but I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment