Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Liberals And Conservatives Have Something In Common: The Chicken Little Syndrome

I try to be consistent in my views and I wish other people would do the same.
I am not a Kool Aide drinker and believe in Global Warming. I think it is a farce and I have the facts on my side. Those who believe in global warming do it on faith and few facts.
The same goes for people who think we are about to enter a great depression, hyper-inflation etc and criticize President Obama for his economic policies. Those who don't like the president's policies cry loudly, the sky is falling, the sky is falling- just like the Chicken LLittle's of global warming. I understand where they are coming from, but there is no evidence, yet, this will happen.
I honestly don't know what will happen with the economy, but right now, there is no change. Gas prices are stable, food prices are up, but not by a lot. The only problem and it is a huge problem is unemployment and I don't see that getting much better in the next few years.
So, those, mostly liberals, who cry the sky is falling because of global warming, have the same thing in common with the people who are crying about how the sky is falling (mostly conservatives) with the economy. Imagine that, liberals and conservatives have something in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment