Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wal-Mart Ripping Off The Girl Scouts



That evil Wal-Mart is at it again.


My favorite cookie of all time is the Girls Scouts Thin Mints. IMHO, the best cookie ever made. Now, Wal-Mart, through the their brand, Great Value, make basically the same cookie- tastes just the same to me.


So, instead of getting my Thin Mint fix once a year, I can go to Wal-Mart and at $2.50 a package, I can get my fix any time I want. Now the Girl Scouts have to compete against the big and evil Wal-Mart.

Curses, you evil Wal-Mart. My big old body don't need all those cookies!

2 comments:

  1. Charity fund raising, like the GSA cookies, are always more expensive. They have to pay the provider their profit margin, and then raise the price for their own cause.

    So in other words, you are choosing to screw over the girl scouts in favor of your own thin mint addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. I'll still buy the Girl Scout Cookies, though.

    ReplyDelete