Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rahm Emanuel: Complete Idiot and Cognitively Disabled

What the hell is wrong with the Obama administration and their comments? First, Obama and his Las Vegas comments and lack of intelligence and lying afterwards was pretty pathetic.
Now, we have Rahm Emanuel who made the comment during a meeting according to Fox News and others: "Rahm Emanuel, under fire for making an "f-ing retarded" comment during a strategy session months ago, .."http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/03/emanuel-meets-shriver-f-ing-retard-comment/%20/?test=latestnews
As a special education teacher who has worked with the cognitively disabled for the past 30 year, I am really offended by his comments. When I hear a high school student say the word, "retarded" I will get after them and be mean about it. I have probably brought at least 5 kids to tears after getting on their case for using the word "retarded".
Fortunately, the word is going out of style. I don't think I have heard the word more than 2-3 times this school year, far fewer than in years past.
But Rahm Emanuel apparently did not get the message. Not only did he use the "R" word, he used a vulgarity in front of the word. What a frick'in loser, Emanuel is. Sarah Palin was absolutely correct in ripping him a new a-hole.
And Emanuel said it front of liberal activists who apparently had no problem with him using the phrase. Stay classy, you liberals.
Again, I admit I am very prejudice against people who use the word "retarded", especially making the comment in normal conversations. I am pretty sure, Emanuel has used this word extensively without thinking about it and without being call out.
Should Emanuel be fired? Well, if someone in the Obama administration used the "N", would they be fired? I am pretty sure that would be the case. So, yes, Emanuel should be fired. But, of course, he won't. Liberals don't face consequences. Instead, it would be nice if Emanuel would spend time in a special education classroom, a group home, a vocational workshop or an institution for the disabled. He wouldn't last a day working in our shoes. He is a pathetic human being but he is in good company, joining Obama in the Hall of Shame of orators of the Obama administration.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting, I agree that the use of the word "retarded" is offensive. I was particularly offended when YOU used it in this post http://lasvegasbadger.blogspot.com/2010/01/another-day-and-another-wal-mart-injury.html
    Stating that "retarded monkeys could do a better job"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no problems using that term to descrtibe those people who caused me to get hurt. In addition, I used the term in conjunction with an animal, not a human being.
    Further, if this was a one time occurance with these Wal Mart employees, it would have over kill, but there was a streak of days when they were sending tipped pallets causing a lot of physical pain.

    ReplyDelete