Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cry Baby Reid At It Again

Harry Reid Today


Harry Reid is Nevada's crybaby and unfortunately, the Country's as well.
From the LVRJ: Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who is keeping senators working through this weekend on debt legislation, is irked the U.S. House is not doing the same.
"Let me get this off my chest," Reid, D-Nev., said Thursday morning after he learned that House Republican leaders had ruled out Saturday and Sunday sessions.
"I think this is a very bad picture for our country to have the House of Representatives out this weekend," Reid said. "I think it is just untoward and that is the kindest word I can say."
With Congress hurtling toward an Aug. 2 deadline by which the Treasury Department says it will run out of money to pay bills, "I want everyone who can hear my voice to understand that time is of the essence," Reid said.
http://www.lvrj.com/news/reid-irked-house-taking-weekend-off-while-senate-toils-on-debt-125953528.html


Umm, Harry, the House already passed a bill regarding the debt and the budget.


The Senate has not passed a budget in over two years.


I think the House has their affairs in order and you have no clue what you are doing.


Grow up Harry Reid and stop acting like a cry baby.


And Harry, why are sooo afraid to return my e-mail? Are you so chicken you cannot even answer a simple question?


America's Crybaby, Harry Reid.

update: Reid is generously going to allow a vote onthe House Cut, Cap and Pass bill, but of course Reid is still being a Weasel by not allowing a debate on the bill. Way to go, Crybaby Reid.

1 comment:

  1. jajjajaaj look the face of that baby, is so funny really funny, remember me that babies are so cute, continually I visited your blog looking for some news about this, and thanks to your wonderful work all the time I find just I need to know.

    ReplyDelete