Friday, July 22, 2011

Pesident Changing The Way He Speaks?

I've had to endure listening to President Obama in the past couple of weeks and Obama has changed they way he talks.
In the past, it was all about him, Obama. His speech were full of 'I" "My" "Mine" "Me" and other nouns that Obama said that identified himself.

Now, Obama is using more "we" when describing himself and his administration.
Listening to Obama talk about the GOP breaking off debt ceiling talks, in the beginning, he used "we" in almost every sentence. But at the end, he was back using "I" or "Mine' or "My". Old habits are hard to die.

But next time Obama gives a televised speech, we should have a drinking game and take a drink every time Obama says I, My, Mine or Me. We will pretty be drunk after the first 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment