Tuesday, January 10, 2012

KDWN Gives Up Afternoon News For Obama Network

KDWN, AM 720 in Las Vegas has given up local afternoon news and now has the Obama glorification news network, the AP radio news, give the national news updates on the hour and half hour.
I believe that Nate Tannenbaum, the bow tied news person who has been around Las Vegas forever, was the last afternoon newscaster for KDWN.
Now, they have the very liberal and Obama cheerleader, AP radio news as it's newscaster on the hour and half hour. I don't know what time they start using AP news, other than it is in the afternoon. They still use local news in the morning, during the Heidi Harris show.
KDWN has been doing this from the beginning of the year.
I wonder what other cost saving measures KDWN have in store, but if I were Heidi Harris and Alan Stock, both conservative local talk show hosts on KDWN, I would be working on my resume.

1 comment:

  1. Alan Stock found himself another job? And at the same station as Heidi Harris? Didn't they have some sort of falling out? Anyway, I have little use for either of them, but I can acknowledge that they are radio professionals, unlike the new guy on KXNT.

    But, what's a guy gotta do to get a LIBERAL radio station? You can be upset about alleged liberal news, but there is NO liberal station whatsoever. Even you might like The Stephanie Miller Show if it was given a shot!

    ReplyDelete