Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sign Of Insanity?

From The Weekly Standard: In an interview on BET last night with Bow Wow and Keshia Chante, First Lady Michelle Obama talked up her husband, President Barack Obama. "I always say my husband has got swag," said Mrs. Obama. "He’s got a little swag." The audience applauded.
Mrs. Obama also said that the president of the United States "sings all the time." She continued, "Oh, yes, he’s in the bathroom all the time just singing."  http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/michelle-obama-my-husband-has-got-swag_767940.html
So, Obama is in the bathroom all the time singing?
Seriously?  This is supposed to be funny or cool?
Or is it a sign of mental illness from a guy who is running away from his problems?

2 comments:

  1. If singing to yourself is crazy (in the bathroom or anywhere), then I must be full-blown nuts. I talk to myself. I sing to myself. I talk and sing to the cat. . . I think you're reaching on this one, Dan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe, but do you answer yourself?

    ReplyDelete