Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thank God There Will Be No Children

Star said in Rolling Stone magazine,
"Star" has even cut an "X" into her forehead, in an apparent twisted homage to Mason's swastika symbol.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/charles-manson-79-marry-girlfriend-star-25-article-1.1526791#ixzz2lYSVjk1A
From the New York Daily News:
Serial killer Charles Manson is to marry his 25-year-old girlfriend behind bars, she has claimed.
In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, the young woman who calls herself "Star," tells the world that she is to be the next bride of the 79-year-old.
"I'll tell you straight up, Charlie and I are going to get married," she told Rolling Stone magazine. "When that will be, we don't know. But I take it very seriously. Charlie is my husband. Charlie told me to tell you this. We haven't told anybody about that.
"People can think I'm crazy. But they don't know. This is what's right for me. This is what I was born for,"
she told the magazine. The pair have been in a relationship since "Star" was 19.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/charles-manson-79-marry-girlfriend-star-25-article-1.1526791#ixzz2lYRcq5Hb
Yeah, I'm pretty sure people think you are crazy and that's giving her the benefit of the doubt and probably insults really crazy people.
But thank God there will be no children involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment