Saturday, November 23, 2013

Et Tu Brute?

Wow, the Left is turning on President Obama.
From News Max: The abominable Obamacare rollout is a "joke," and its snowballing fallout is ultimately the president's own fault, former President Clinton adviser and Democratic strategist James Carville said Thursday.
"I think the president has himself to blame as much as anybody," Carville said on a broadcast of "Imus in the Morning," which was simulcast on the
Fox Business Network.
"I don't think he was done in, in this instance by the Republicans, or done in by the media, done in by anything," he said. "It was just a massive mess-up that's cost him and cost the Democratic Party some grief. Maybe temporarily I hope, but it's certainly caused some grief out there."
Carville said President Barack Obama and his administration made one misstep after another with the debut of the glitchy HealthCare.gov website.
"I look at these polls, and I got to tell you, I think it is all self-inflicted," Carville told the radio jockey. "I think this rollout, which I think they got to get right, was a disaster, it was a joke. And there was a way to talk about, you know, how many people would get to keep their health insurance in a way that wasn't causing this much trouble."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/carville-obamacare-rollout-fault/2013/11/21/id/538013?
James Carville is the pitbull of the Democrat Party and if he turns on Obama, just like Billy Clinton, you knew Obama really, really screwed up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment