Saturday, November 23, 2013

NFL Predictions: November 24, 2013

Well, last week, I went 5-3 and my 3 losses were so close that if you bet a 8 team parlay teaser card, you would have won a boat load of money.
I am 12-13-1 for the past 3 weeks, about the same or even better than some of these so-called professional bettors who you charge money to get their picks.
So, having said all that, here are my picks for this weekend:

Favorite     Spread       Opponent          My Pick         Result
Detroit           9             Tampa Bay        Detroit          Loss
Houston        10            Jacksonville      Houston        Loss
Green Bay     4             Minnesota         Green Bay     Loss
Kansas City   4             San Diego         Kansas City  Loss
Chicago       Pick em    St. Louis          Chicago         Loss
Baltimore    3.5            N.Y. Jets          Baltimore      Win
Denver        2.5            New England   New England  Win  
Arizona        3            Indianapolis      Indianapolis   Loss
  
So, these are my picks for the weekend.  Can you do better?  Let us know what your picks are.

No comments:

Post a Comment