Saturday, November 30, 2013

Matthew "Jerry Sandusky" Ward Smoking Pot Again

I guess Matt "Jerry Sandusky" Ward of the Pahrump Valley Times is apparently is unhappy with his given name as he is now calling himself Matthew Ward.
And then he goes off the deep end, which for Ward, is like a 350 foot dive into Lake Mead.
From the PVT and Matt "Jerry Sandusky" Ward:
Surprise, surprise!
Look who ISN’T supporting this effort to oust a couple of less-than-stellar, but still duly elected Pahrump public officials.
Me. That’s who.
Yep. Moi. The whipping post for every conservative extremist, CCSCer and Cranky Old Man’s Breakfast attendee around these parts.
The guy who seems to rail against just about every thing Amy Riches and Donna Cox stand for does not support for a second their removal from office.
Riches, of course, is the town board member, and Cox the county commissioner targeted last week by a sweet married couple named Richard and Dona Goldstein, who apparently have a penchant for dipping their toes in the shark-infested waters that mark this town’s dysfunctional political scene.
The Goldsteins can count me out. I ain’t gonna do it. Not this time.
Sure, I will be the first to tell you that Donna Cox has as much ability to be an effective county commissioner as my dead Chihuahua, Taco, God rest his little soul.
And sure, Amy Riches is about two degrees separated from Daffy Duck. Seriously. Take former town board member Vicky Parker, cake some Angel Face on her, shake her really hard for about 20 minutes, and put a lit Kool cigarette in her dizzy mouth and then immerse her in big vat of 9/11 truther literature and, voila, you have an Amy Riches clone. (Run! Call 911!)
But I have learned my lesson verbally jousting with this community’s beloved whackadoodles. I like to stick to the elected variety when I do because at least I can look myself in the mirror. I’m doing a public service, right? The others, the clique they run with, I avoid like the plague anymore, except, of course, Andy Alberti, that failed perennial political candidate turned successful humor columnist — he still owes me some money.
And poor Shirley Matson, our duly elected tax assessor. If she’d just keep her little hands out of the county mailbag, we’d be on solid ground me and her.
No. Apart from being totally incompetent and absolutely unprepared to carry out their missions as elected officials, Cox and Riches are just fine by me.
I mean, I can really overlook that post on Riches’ Facebook page, the one of the Muslim man, kneeling in solemn prayer while being humped by a goat. Heck, Cox had a Facebook photo of a local cop with a gun to his head with the slogan from Nike, “Just Do It,” underneath for a while after she was elected.
Goat-sexing Muslims. Suicidal local deputies. It’s all in good, clean, right-wing extremist fun. That’s all folks! Nothing to it.  http://pvtimes.com/opinion/editor-paid-committee-re-elect-donna-cox-and-amy-riches.html?j
If anyone understands this rambling, please let me know.
And to Matthew Ward, please go back to school and learn how to write sentences in proper English.  You are an embarrassment to writers everywhere.  Hell, there are Special ed. kids who write better English sentences than you.
Why Stephens media keeps tis idiot employed is beyond me.  Maybe he caught the Stephens Media president in bed with a goat sexing Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment