Friday, November 15, 2013

Something Is Wrong With This Picture

From the San Fran Chronicle: I don’t always tip 20 percent. If you rock (AKA anticipate what we need and bring it before we ask) you may very well receive 25 percent. If you kind of suck, the percentage will be closer to 15. (I don’t subtract the tax before filling out the tip.)
What I’ve never done, though, is base a tip on my personal beliefs or preferences. A family in New Jersey doesn’t operate like that.
The family left no tip for a waitress at Gallop Asian Bistro in Bridgewater, NJ on a $93.55 bill. The did leave her a note, though, that said: “sorry I cannot tip because I do not agree with your lifestyle & the way you live your life.”
The waitress sent a photo of the receipt to Have A Gay Day‘s Facebook page. The photo has nearly 1,000 shares, several thousand comments and likes.
The waitress, who was previously identified only as “Dayna M.,” also commented on the Facebook post writing, “Thanks everyone for your support – it took very fiber of my being not to spit in their food and say something. (Not gonna lie if kids weren’t there it would of been a totally different story).” http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/2013/11/15/family-stiffs-gay-waitress-on-tip/
Sounds like this waitress didn't deserve a tip.
She said she was tempted to spit in the food of the family....
Why would she think that since they family did not get the bill yet????
Something tells me she pissed off the customers and being gay was just a little bit of a problem.
I think being an asshole probably was more of a factor of her not getting a tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment