Thursday, November 28, 2013

Can I Be Thankful For Obama For Anything?

My friend Jamie likes to point out that I would hate President Obama, even if the guy found a cure for cancer.
Well, there are some good things Obama has done that I agree with:
1.  He did help get Osama Bin Laden
2.  He did give the ok to rescue the ship's captain from some pirate thugs.
3.  There hasn't been a major passenger airline crash since Obama became president and planes run mostly on time.
4.  While I disagree with it, Obama did shut down Yucca Mountain, to the satisfaction to the majority of Nevadans.
5.  While ObamaCare has been a complete disaster, he did bring the issue of hard to insure people to the forefront.
6.  Food prices and most other prices for the most part, have been stable.
7. Gas prices are not that high- now.
8.  Obama has not gone hog wild with pardons.
9.  Illegal alien deportations have not dropped to 0 and he is concentrating on the criminals. He could do more but he certainly could do less.
10.  I haven't heard much to the contrary, so I imagine he is a good father to his 2 kids.
Ok, this took about 2 hours to write and I had to think hard and deep on this issue, but I did come up with 10 things Obama has done good in.
So, Jamie, come up with 10 things George Bush did right.

1 comment:

  1. George W. Bush's 10 Things Right by Jamie the Moonbat Liberal:

    1) Extended Daylight Saving Time until early November
    2) Started Daylight Saving Time earlier, in late March
    3) Raised two very pretty and apparently nice daughters
    4) Married well
    5) Relinquished the presidency on time, contrary to what some conspiracy theories said he would do
    6) Initiated Medicare Part D, which was good. . .eventually!
    7) Inspired me to start my blog
    8) Wow, this is hard. . .did wonders for late night comedy?
    9) Didn't blow up the world
    10) Cleared brush like nobody's business!

    Does that count? It's tough, and I really did try to ponder it!

    ReplyDelete