Saturday, March 15, 2014

More Evidence Of Obama's Narcissism, Feminism

From Politico:  President Barack Obama on Friday said critics of his “mom jeans” should zip it.
“I’ve been unfairly maligned about my jeans,” Obama told radio host Ryan Seacrest in an interview. “The truth is, generally I look very sharp in jeans. There was one episode like four years ago in which I was wearing some loose jeans, mainly because I was out on the pitcher’s mound and I didn’t want to feel confined while I was pitching, and I think I’ve paid my penance for that. I got whacked pretty good. Since that time, my jeans fit very well.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/barack-obama-jeans-104678.html#ixzz2w5OGMM3A
What man, in their right mind, would go on the Ryan Seacrest radio show and say how great he looks in his jeans and how well they fit?
Maybe some women out there will say that in their little girlfriend group, but men don't talk about how well their jeans fit or they look good in them.
And there is the quote about Obama pitching and didn't want to feel confined.
He threw 1 pitch. 
Here is the video and some guys discussing Obama's Mom jeans:

No comments:

Post a Comment