Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Kudos To A......Federal Government Agency?

The Federal government is well known to give horrible customer service.
However, the Social Security Agency did a fantastic job in dealing with the passing of my Wife, Cathy.
Cathy passed away on December 29 of 2016.
I didn't know that Cathy, who lived with a life long disability, was eligible for a death benefit of $255.
Someone told me to check it out and I did and  within 2 weeks I had a government Social Security check for Cathy's death.
Now, as a conservative, I don't care for government hand outs but this check will help with utilities and groceries.
So, for a government to act so quickly, the Social Security Administration deserve credit for acting in the best interest of a client.
Thank you SSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment