Monday, February 27, 2017

Moonbat Of The Year?

I really hope this sarcasm.
From the Press connect, Binghamton NY:
I have become convinced that President Donald Trump will be removed from office sooner rather than later.
Notice that I didn’t say “impeached.” We are confronting crimes so treasonous, involving so many Trump confidants that we couldn’t possibly expect the current executive branch to continue to function (even without Trump) in the interest of the United States. We need to put in place a brand-new government as soon as possible!
My remedy is going to make heads explode, but hear me out. Just as when a gold medalist is found to have cheated, the gold is then awarded to the second-place finisher. I believe the evidence will show that Trump cheated to win the presidency, and the courts, finding no applicable remedy in the Constitution to replace an entire branch, should award the presidency to Hillary Clinton. No other person is better positioned to get our government up and running, especially when you consider that she is already prepared with appointments that are experienced public servants, unlike the Cabinet we see today.
Under the circumstances of such an appointment, I would only ask that she commit to not running for a second term in order to put this constitutional crisis behind us.
RICHARD NOLAN
I think Mr. Noland tin foil hat is on his head just a tad to tight and blood circulation to the brain has been cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment