Monday, December 7, 2009

Pawn Stars Review: 12-7-2009

Was watching Pawn Stars tonight. First episode was really nothing special. The car for the Old Man was very cool. The treasure chest was ok, but kind of the excitement was like Geraldo opening up Al Capone's safe and finding nothing there.
Keep in mind, however, if you do go to the shop, don't expect find the stuff that is on TV. They probably sell the stuff before they even put it on the store floor.
As far as the barbers chair. Shoot, I go to a barbershop in town, Freds, on Craig and Lamont, close to Nellis AFB, and they have the same chairs. Not really a big deal and you can find the same chairs in most cities, small and large. But you have to go to real barber shop, not a beauty salon to find them. When he got the chair back, to me it looked ugly to me and nothing I have ever seen in a real barber shop. But if he keeps it, then who cares.
Ok, I learned something about the South Pole. ATM machines and bars?
The lady who works as the handwriting expert runs her business out of her house, as she lives in an area that has no businesses, just houses.
So, this weeks episodes were ok, nothing special. I plan on going to the shop very soon and get some pictures, especially the outside of the shop, which looks nothing like on TV. Actually, I don't think they ever show the front of the store.

1 comment: