Monday, May 17, 2010

My Endorsements For GOP U.S. Senate and Governor

Not that anybody would care, here is who I am supporting in the primaries in June
For U.S. Senate: Sharon Angle. I don't trust Sue Lowden because the way she behaved at a GOP convention and closed it down when it appeared that Ron Paul supporters had gained some support of the delegates. Danny Tarkanian violated Ronald Reagan's 11th commandment of ripping on your fellow GOP opponent. That leaves Sharon Angle and the also rans. I think Sharon has the best chance against Harry Reid and she has not attacked a fellow GOP candidate. I also think that the also rans have a good future in politics, if they want to continue and I wish them the best of luck.
For governor, I choose Brian Sandoval. Again, Jim Gibbons has attacked Sandoval by calling him names in advertisements. I am not terribly impressed by Sandoval but he is much better than Gibbons and he will crush little boy Rory Reid. I do give credit to Gibbons for doing a hell of a job the last year or so but he has a lot of baggage. I also like Mike Montandon but wish he had more money.
So, there are my 2 endorsements, for whatever that is worth and it is not worth very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment