Sunday, July 10, 2011

Went To See Hangover 2 Tonight

My lovely wife, Cathy and myself went to see the Hangover 2 at Sam's Town. There were ten of us sweating in the theater as the theater was quite humid.
Simply put, if you saw the first Hangover, the second one is just a repeat of the first Hangover movie.
If you didn't see the first, then you may be scratching your head at some of the jokes from Hangover 1.
It was funny and shocking but it wasn't that much fun. Because I live in Las Vegas, i could relate to most of the scenes. this film is shot in Thailand and it's just not the same when a film is made in your home town.
The same thing is true with Major League which was filmed in Milwaukee and I was in the crowd scenes vs Major League 2, which just seemed different because it was filmed in another city.
So, if you want to see Hangover 2, I'd wait until it comes out on PPV or HBO. If you don't those, then maybe go to a theater that has decent air conditioning.
I wonder if they will come out with Hangover 3, when Allen gets married?

No comments:

Post a Comment