Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Damn, I am Supporting Harry Reid With My Union Dues


On local Las Vegas radio, the NEA has been running advertisements saying how Harry is such a great guy. Harry has been calling in a lot of favors from the unions and other organizations lately. Ads have been running on TV and radio for the past several months, and you know what, they aren't doing him any good. He is losing to 2nd tier canidates by 8-10 points.

So, the NEA is now putting on ads on the radio for Harry and they can't even pronounce the word "Nevada". http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/early-line/2009/aug/26/pro-reid-ad-draws-criticism-over-nevada-pronunciat/ Unfortunately, I belong to the teacher's union and the NEA and my dues pay for the ad. But that mistake won't happen next summer since Nevada is a right to work state and I will drop the union- local and NEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment