Thursday, August 20, 2009

Plaxico Burress Gets 2 Years For What?

Plaxico Burress, a former football player for the New York Giants and now just a moron, will probably spend 2 years in prison for carry a concealed weapon and shooting himself. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4411373
"The former New York Giants wide receiver pleaded guilty to one count of attempted criminal possession of a weapon, a lesser charge than he had faced"
Ok, he was wrong to carry the gun. I don't dispute that. But how many thugs in NYC get two years for carrying a weapon. How many gang members get two years in prison for just about anything, unless they are murderers or have an extensive criminal record.
I am not pro gun, I am not. I am not a NY Giants fan or Burress fan, I am not. But I just think he is getting a raw deal, especially, since he already shot himself in the leg, suffered embarrassment and lost his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment