Thursday, July 14, 2011

We Need To Start A Drinking Game Like Bob Newhart's

While in college, there was a drinking game named after the funny comedian, Bob Newhart. When people watched his shows, every time someone said "Hi Bob", they would have to take a shot or drink a beer. Of course, I never played because I was studying very hard....
Anyways, we need to do the same with President Obama. Every time he uses the word "I", Me" or any other word he uses that means Obama.
We can start today. From Fox News: President Obama walked out of the high-level negotiations, saying according to a Republican aide, "I've reached my limit. This may bring my presidency down, but I won't yield on this."
Obama "stormed out of the room" but promised to resume talks Thursday, the GOP aide said.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/14/obama-debt-enough-is-enough/#ixzz1S556XBIh
Ok, two beers or shots. Who cares if it is 5 in the morning.
Listen to an Obama speech on any subject and you will end up sleeping in the bath tub or worse.

Of course, by this statement, Obama shows us the budget is all about him, not about the American people or even the Democratic Party. It's all about him.
I'll drink to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment