Tuesday, September 25, 2012

How Easy It To Mess With A Voter Record In Clark County, NV.?

Want to mess with a voter in Clark County/Las Vegas?  All you have to do is have the voter's name and birth date and you have all sorts of fun.
Want to change their address?  Go for it.Change their party affiliation.  Yep, you can do it.
You would have to do a little bit of work but it is possible and you certainly can disenfranchise some or a  lot of voters.
And it kind of explains why I changed my registration when I moved to Henderson and it was moved back to my old address in the northeast part of the valley.
Another reason for voter ID.

2 comments:

  1. Sure, if you want to commit a felony! And would it really be that easy? I thought you at least needed a utility bill or other evidence of address.

    And again, it's kind of weird to see conservatives FOR more government control, rather than less. I remember when the Hansen family of the American Independent Party were protesting even having government IDs at all! And they were proto-tea partiers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, all you need to do is switch the address and mail it in. No other proof is needed.

    ReplyDelete