Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Now I Understand Why People Are Frustrated With The Court System

Today, I went to court because my ex-wife enjoys the attention the court brings her.  We have been to court for our divorce that was supposedly finalized 6 years ago,  4 times this year, with more to come.
I knew this was going to be a tough court hearing when the judge was giving the finger to a plaintiff  in another case who was giving him problems by her attitude. (He really did give the finger to the plaintiff)
(I'm not naming the judge because overall, he has been fair in my case)
The judge allowed the plaintiff to prattle on with her lies and other BS for about 5 minutes and then let me talk for about 10 seconds.
The judge ruled and it seemed he had already made up hi mind what he was going to do.
The case was the last case of the morning and as soon as the case was over, the judge raced out the court room, maybe to go to the bathroom.
I can sympathize with the judges because they have to listen, hour after hour to lawyers who like to babble on, to those who don't have an attorney and pretend they know what is going on.
But because the judge was pissed off from a case that came before us and we were the last case before lunch, the judge decided to short change me and did not give me a fair hearing.
Even though I was screwed by the judge in this hearing, I still have faith in the judge and the next hearing, it will be different.
If not, there will be hell to pay for the judge.
But those who are frustrated because of the judges in Clark County, I understand how you feel.

2 comments:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your site!!
    thue dj tai ha noi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not just Clark County. Its the corrupt judges in Nye County!!

    ReplyDelete