Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A True Kitchen Nightmare

From the New York Daily News: The nightmare is far from over for two Arizona restaurateurs.
Samy and Amy Bouzaglo’s appearance on Gordon Ramsay’s show “Kitchen Nightmares” went worse than could have been expected when the veteran British kitchen critic and chef walked out on an episode spent trying to improve Amy’s Baking Company in Scottsdale.
“After nearly 100 Kitchen Nightmares, I’ve met two owners who I could not help,” Ramsay said after he walked out of filming the episode in December 2012. “And it wasn’t because I didn’t want to, it’s because they are incapable of listening and in a short period of time, they’ve managed to piss off the community and go through over 100 employees in one year. Samy and Amy continue to blame everyone else, but their biggest problem is themselves. And I know, whatever changes I would have made, they were never going to stick to them and that’s why I’ve decided to do something I’ve never done before. It’s such a shame.”
Throughout the hour-long show, Amy and Samy are shown yelling at employees, each other and even customers, including one who the couple chase out of the establishment and threaten after he asked about his late-arriving order.
“No I’m not kidding, f--- you, f--- you! Get out!” Samy yells at the customer.
“You are a little pansy, get out of here, never come back!” Amy adds as she chases the man out to the disbelief of other customers and employees.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/gordon-ramsay-quits-filming-kitchen-nightmares-episode-article-1.1344121#ixzz2TKnPkZBT
I saw the show and this is the last place I would ever would want to eat at.

1 comment:

  1. Something's off here. No one can stay in business long when you have business owners this nuts. In fact they risk a lawsuit if someone gets violent.

    Methinks it's a publicity stunt

    ReplyDelete