Monday, May 13, 2013

First Hand Report About The IRS Attacking Individuals

From Wayne Allen Root, a Libertarian: We are dealing with a modern-day Nixon.
The IRS just admitted to targeting and intimidating conservative and Tea Party groups. But why? The answer- the IRS thought a quick apology and throwing a few “low level employees” under the bus could nip it in the bud and make it all go away. They’re wrong. This will be one of the biggest scandals in U.S. political history- if the media does their job.
This IRS scandal is a threat to everything America stands for. It’s why we fought a revolution against King George. It’s one of the main ways the left brought down Richard Nixon- they accused Nixon of targeting political opponents with IRS attacks to intimidate and silence them. These attacks were prominently included in Nixon’s “Articles of Impeachment” and should be in Obama’s too- if the media does their job. 
How do I know?
Because I am the face of Obama’s IRS attacks. I am proof of how bad it is, when it started, that it was directed at individuals as well as groups, and that it did not involve only “low level IRS employees.” 
It did not involve only “low level IRS employees.” It did not happen in only one year (2012). It does not involve one office in Cincinnati. It was a widespread attack (mine emanated from the Las Vegas IRS office). It goes to the top of the IRS, it started early in Obama’s Presidency, and you can bet your last dollar that it was all conducted upon direct orders of the Obama White House....
Here is my personal story. I’m a small businessman, but also a national media personality with a megaphone. I’m an outspoken critic of Obama. My views are seen by millions on Fox News Channel, and read at conservative web sites like FoxNews.com.
The result? In January, 2011 an unprecedented IRS attack was launched against me. My personal story of IRS attack was covered extensively by conservative media. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/08/outspoken-obama-classmate-the-president-used-the-irs-to-punish-me-through-18-month-witch-hunt
In 30 years of doing business, I’ve had a spotless tax record. And I had never heard a peep from the IRS. The attack was so over-zealous and out of bounds, I was forced to hire one of this nation’s top tax attorneys, who took my case to court where we won a 100% victory. My relief at being vindicated lasted FIVE DAYS. Then the IRS announced a new tax audit against me.  http://www.rootforamerica.com/webroot/blog/
Root actually knows Obama as he was a college classmate of Obama, so he has some inside knowledge about Obama.
 

3 comments:

  1. This IRS thing may turn out to be a big deal or a tempest in a teapot. It may turn out to involve higher-ups, or it may be just that the tea party's slogan is "taxed enough already," and that they applied for tax-exempt status under the name of dozens, hundreds of chapters all in a short time frame. From my perspective, it was smart to flag them, especially since tax exempt status isn't supposed to apply to primarily political groups.

    But one thing I know for sure? Wayne Allyn Root is a colossal douche. On that I am unanimous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm not sure that Root knows Obama. He went to the same school at the same time, but doesn't he claim that Obama had no friends, no classmates who remember him, etc., etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have very valid points, Jamie, about Root.
    I agree with you that Root has a huge ego and is trying to get on TV and radio as much as possible.
    It may be smart to flag the political, but then you have to do it on both sides and apparently, that hasn't happened.

    ReplyDelete