Saturday, December 21, 2013

Football Predictions For December 22, 2013

Last week, I went 5-7-2 against the spread.  That's an ok week and not too bad considering that the pro's only pick a few games and they are barely above .500.
So, that being said, here are my picks for this weekend:
Favorite    Spread   Opponent   My Pick    Result
Miami     2.5         Buffalo        Bills          win
Carolina   3         New Orleans    Saints     loss
Dallas    3         Washington     Cowboys    loss
St. Louis 4     Tampa Bay        Rams          win
Philadelphia 3  Chicago       Eagles          win 
New York Jets  1.5 Cleveland Jets          win
Kansas City  7  Indy             Chiefs         loss
Cincinnati    8 Minnesota   Bengals          win
Denver      10   Houston    Broncos         win
Tenn.      5     Jacksonville  Jaguars         win
Seattle   10   Arizona         Seattle        loss
Detroit  9    New York Giants  Lions    loss
San Diego 10  Oakland   San Diego       win
Green Bay  1.5  Pittsburgh  Packers     loss
Baltimore  2.5 New England Patriots    win
San Fran  14   Atlanta   49ers           loss
Here are my picks, what are yours?
Update: I went 8-6 for the week, the 2nd week in a row with a winning record.  I also came close enough in 3 more games to win a teaser ticket, if I played one, so I was only blown out in 3 games.
This would be comparable to some of the "pro's" you have to pay money to to get their picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment