Saturday, December 28, 2013

Football Predictions For December 28, 2013

Last week, I went 8-6 and for the last weeks or so, I have been about 4 games over.500 and even better if you include the teaser bets.
This, there 2 games where the winner will win their division and go to the playoffs and the loser looks forward and thinks about what could have been.
Here are my picks for December 29, 2013:
Favorite   Spread    Opponent    My Pick   Result
Carolina   5.5         Atlanta        Panthers  loss
Green Bay 3          Chicago       Bears  loss
Tennessee 7          Houston       Titans  loss
Pittsburgh 6.5       Cleveland     Steelers  win
NY Giants  3.5    Washington   Giants  win
Cincinnati  6.5    Baltimore     Ravens  loss
Indianapolis 10.5 Jacksonville  Jaguars  loss
Philadelphia 7    Dallas            Eagles  loss
Miami          5.5 NY Jets          Jets   win
Minnesota   3   Detroit           Lions  win
New England 7.5  Buffalo     Patriots  win
New Orleans  11.5 Tampa Bay Saints win
Denver        10.5   Oakland    Oakland  loss
San Fran     1      Arizona      Arizona  win
San Diego  9    Kansas       Chiefs  win
Seattle      11.5  St. Louis    Rams loss

Update: I went 8-8 for the week against the spread and if I had a teaser card (within 5 points), I would have gone 12-4
 

No comments:

Post a Comment